Southern Sound and Lighting has been providing sound, stage and lighting for events an concerts since 1998. The company was founded in Valdosta, Georgia with it’s headquarters now in Jacksonville, Florida.
Mark LeFiles, owner of Southern Sound and Lighting has extensive knowledge and experience in the audio engineering and concert world. Aside from owning his own company he has also has toured with many country music and rap artists on national tours. His first tour was when he was 17 years old.
Some of the artists and tours he has been on:
During these tours Mark held many different positions from; production manager, front of the house engineer, stage manager, and teching and flying PA systems. His experience and knowledge makes him an expert in his field. Because of his extensive experience with a vast array of artists and tours, the knowledge and insight when dealing with technical riders and advancing shows is a valuable skill.
As a company, Southern, Sound and Lighting provides sound, stage, lighting, and video for concerts and events. Many of the events and festivals have been in the Southeast; Georgia, Florida, Alabama, South Carolina and Tennessee. However, SSL will travel anywhere the client needs us to be.
Here are some of the events and festivals we have provided production for;
- Superbowl 2005 Jacksonville
- Superbowl 2006 Detroit
- Superbowl 2007 Miami
- Relay for Life – Macon, GA
- Fourth of July Events – Valdosta, GA
- Atlanta Strutt Festival – Atlanta, GA
- Hahira Honey Bee Festival, Hahira, GA
- Thunder Beach, Panama City Beach, FL
- Darryl Worley’s Tennessee River Run – Savannah, TN
- Peanut Festival – Blakely Country, GA
- Gulf Coast Jam – Panama City Beach, FL
- 4th of July Extravaganza – Cordel, GA
- Watermelon Festival – Franklin, SC
- Susan G. Komen Black Tie Benefit – Toledo, OH
- Celtic Festival – Jacksonville Beach FL
- And many, many others
Not every client we work with is on tour or producing a major concert or festival. We also service clients who need self powered speakers for corporate jobs, private events or smaller shows. If you need sound, a microphone, or a speaker….no job is too small! Southern, Sound and Lighting also services;
- Corporate Events
- Bars and Restaurants – band setups
- Conference centers
- Banquet facilities
- Private homes
- and anyone in need of sound, stage, lighting or video
Feel free to contact Mark LeFiles for your complementary custom quote on your next festival or event.
Click here for our website
Click here for our Facebook Page